Do I need to do anything around the time of my Account Review?
A couple of days after your Account Review period ends we’ll email you if you haven’t bought enough Powerpacks to cover all of your usage and charges (if you are on our Powershop Classic option), or if your meter reads aren’t up-to-date. This email is called ‘Account Review coming’.
You then have a choice.
If your meter reads are not up-to-date
You can either:
- Enter a read by logging in to your desktop account or entering a read on Powershop’s mobile app. More on entering a meter read. (Bear in mind – if the meter reading you enter is higher than we have estimated, you may need to buy more power.)
- Hold tight, and we’ll base your Account Review on an estimated reading. If we do this we’ll update your account next time we receive an actual read.
If you are on our Powershop Classic option and you haven’t bought enough Powerpacks
You can either:
- Log in to your account and buy a Powerpack from the Shop – and take advantage of our discounted Powerpacks.
- Log in to your account and purchase the exact amount to cover how much power you’re short – this will be charged at your Standard Rate. Which is still very good!
- Wait, and we’ll buy the exact amount to cover how much power you’re short. This will also be charged at your Standard Rate.
If we buy power for you your Account Review email will tell you how much was purchased. Your Account Review email will also tell you when the money will be taken from your bank account or credit card to cover this purchase. If you’d like to use a different payment method you can log in to your account on the desktop and pay for it yourself with another method.
We’ll always give you at least three days notice before we take any money to make sure you have enough money in your bank account. If paying on this date is going to be a problem you can also move your payment date. Read how.
Download our mobile app and you’ll also get a mobile alert at least three days before we make a transaction to let you know how much we are going to take, and when.